Steel construction, particularly in the modern age of highly
sophisticated drafting software, mixed with computer driven laser and
robotic machinery is usually a straight forward task. However, problems
often arise to varying degrees. AD Construction have many years of
problem solving and rectifying countless issues. Issues that may be
common on new builds are:
- Incorrectly specified steel members, requiring additional strength or stiffening.
- Mid project alterations of fully installed or partly installed steelwork.
- Drafting and fabrication errors.
- Incorrectly designed structures
- Undetermined issues are also quite common, in where it is difficult to ascertain where the issue stems from, and how to rectify to achieve the end result.